• I know parking has been difficult, but hopefully you have found your go-to spots. If not, I am having a lot of success on Tennessee and the streets above Tennessee. They have lots of 4-hour spaces available at all times of the day.
• There is room in the Sleeves Intensives on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, August 13, 14, 15 if you are interested.
• I think we will be offering a second Construction class starting in November and ending in January. Let me know if you are interested, It would be on Saturdays from 1-4. I will make a decision on it by August 1.
• We have some openings in the patternmaking classes if you want to double up. Just let me know. Right now we have Wednesday 5:30 to 8:30, Thursday 5:30 to 8:30 and Friday 1-4.
• Project 2011, the biggest fashion and beauty extravaganza to hit Hollywood is this fall. The event will take place on October 22nd and 23rd and will consist of 2 days of catwalk shows and entertainment with an estimated 50,000 attendees.
We are inviting new fashion, jewelry, shoe and handbag designers to participate in our huge runway show. Your designs will open for some of the most seasoned designer brands in the industry. The new designers will meet established fashion designers, buyers, editors, stylists, celebrities, press and other fashion industry professionals at the event. Designers can mail their collection so there is no need to come to Los Angeles.
Project 2011’s ultimate goal is to stimulate the Fashion Industry by bringing together innovative Creative types in all aspects of the Beauty, Fashion and Entertainment worlds. The show is a tribute to the outstanding achievements of successful women, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer organization.